Friday, April 19, 2013

Unpub South Jersey - April 20th

Tomorrow (Saturday 4/20) is the big South Jersey Unpub, a/k/a an unpub event just a few minutes from my home. Because it was so close I knew that I needed to participate, but I wasn't sure what to bring. I have games in varying states of completion, but there wasn't one in particular that needed to be shown or tested. But one of the interesting things about this Unpub is that there is a Kids Area. Charlie Hoopes, designer of Fill The Barn, is running the KidZone and there I will be featuring my child/family style game, Web of Fortune (this name is as temporary as it gets).

World's roughest prototype.

WHERE: Woodbury Heights Community Center (741 Helen Avenue; Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097) on Saturday April 20, 2013 from 12pm to 8pm! The event is free and everyone is welcome.

Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment