Thursday, October 11, 2012

Quarriors Video Review!

Quarriors: Quest of the Qladiator is the next expansion in the Quarriors family of games. Quarriors was my #3 game of last year, and in an awesome turn of events I was chosen to co-design the most current set along with WizKids' Bryan Kinsella, and under the legendary Mike Elliott and Eric Lang.

This was a great experience and I'm really excited to see it his the stores. The game is scheduled to release in November, and the details are slowly starting to surface. But today, all of that has changed. Tom Vasel of the Dice Tower posted one of his very in-depth video reviews for Quest of the Qladiator.

"A spell of sheer destruction!"
You can see all of the cards and dice in great 720p detail, as well as the sweet Quarmageddon style box layout. Watch the full video review below, or at http://www.dicetower.com.


I can now say that I've survived my first Tom Vasel review. Whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment