Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Theology of Games Interview: Jason Tagmire AND Pixel Lincoln


In my most interesting interview yet, I was joined by Pixel Lincoln himself! It was his first interview in years, but I think he handled it like a champ. Have you ever been curious about how we met, or who his favorite vampire slayer is? Check out the excerpt below, and the full interview at Theology of Games.

Mr. President, tell us about your first meeting with Jason. 
He came into my office with a prototype of his game, Pixel Lincoln. Now, this was not the deckbuilding game that we all know about. This was a terrible little card game where you roll a die and move a penny around the cards. I told him to give it another shot and we would talk about it.


Thanks to Jeremiah at Theology of Games for the cool interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment